The Office of Nigel P. Farage (ONPF) knows that you care how information about you is used and shared.
This policy (together with our Legal Notice and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- to assure you that we recognise and fully respect the privacy and personal data of the visitors to our Sites; and
- to explain what personal information we collect from this website and how we ensure its best protection.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services and might include the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Email (for login)
- Telephone number
- Country listing
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Sites.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information relating to your area of expertise as a result of communicating with us.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our website.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Sites
- Send you confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- To request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Sites
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- To send you newsletters and otherwise provide you with information or services you request or that we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites
- Personalise and improve the Sites
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
Sharing of Information
With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ONPF, its employees, partners or others; With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Sites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymised information that does not directly identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Sites with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
The Office of Nigel P. Farage, Suite 249, 77 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0HW
Or you can email: CONTACT US